Wednesday 2 April 2008

Speaking out

First of all, thanks to everyone who has expressed their views on the shambles that is Merseycare NHS Trust addiction services. The service manager, Mr Bob Dale has not resigned or even apologised for this advertising campaign that portrays service users and those with substance misuse issues, in such a narrow minded, stereotypical way. But I'm encouraged, by the response of you all, that there is common sense and decency both in professionals in this field and service users alike.

I'd like to encourage those in recovery who believe they would like to work in this field, to go for it, big style. I myself was in that position a little under a year ago. I'm now being paid to do what I love, and it's amazing.


THE WORLD IS YOURS


If, you want it.....

No comments: